8/17/11

Photo Blog I


As I've been trying to walk whenever possible, I decided to start toting my camera to capture all the random cool scenic things in the City! I thought of it after looking out my window the other day to see they had FINALLY listened to me and painted the building catty-corner from me. Now my view is more enjoyable - and I like the quasi-British look of the building now.












This past weekend, I took a walk to the Lower Haight to try and find Plumeria oil for this weekend's Hawaiian bash (success!). On the way, I saw this funky ass mural and the extra-pretty purple climbing vine/flowers on the house. LOVE purple. Anyone know what kind of flowers those are?




Okay, clearly I'm having problems figuring out the layout - bear with me!

The last two pics are of a cute little church I'd never seen before - tucked away where North Beach meets Russian Hill meets Chinatown (this on a different walk, obviously--on my way to Trader Joe's down at the Wharf), and THE reddest house I've ever seen. One of those where you either love it or hate it.

I love it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment